- Where can I park whilst attending my appointment?
There is free 2-hour parking at the rear of our building in Formosa Street.
- Is there wheel-chair access to the building?
Yes, there is a lift that will bring you up to Level 2. If you require a wheel-chair for your appointment, please contact us prior to arrange.
- What do I need to bring to my appointment?
Please ensure that you bring your referral, any scans and reports relevant to your visit, as well as Pathology reports.
- How much will my appointment cost?
Your consultation fee will be confirmed at the time of your booking. All our specialists' fees are exclusive and will vary between disciplinary.
- Do you keep cash on the premises?
Whilst you are able to pay your fees in cash, please ensure that you have the correct amount, as we do NOT keep cash on the premises.
- Can you bulk-bill my appointment?
No, we are a private practice and do not bulk bill appointments. However, you are able to cover a portion of your fees from Medicare.
- How long do I sit in the waiting room for before seeing the doctor?
Our specialists aim to minimize waiting times for all appointments. Each patient will be attended to and consulted thoroughly as required. Due to some patients' health and medical history being extensive, there may be an unexpected waiting period.
- Do the specialists consult in other locations?
Yes, please contact our staff to be directed to other locations.